THE MINING BILL – HOW YOU CAN HELP
As a matter of urgency, please:
- Email your support and thanks to the four Lib. MPs who crossed the floor.
Dan Cregan email@example.com
Steve Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick McBride email@example.com
Fraser Ellis Narungga@parliament.sa.gov.au
- Phone, email, fax the Hon. Tim Whetstone, Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 85824230
- Fax: 85824231
- Text or call media outlets when the Mining Bill is being discussed.
- David Bevan – ABC-Radio Adelaide – 9 – 11 am
- Leon Byner – 5AA – Phone 8223 0000 – mornings
- Peter Goers – ABC-Radio Adelaide: 7 – 10 pm. Talkback – 1300 222891 SMS 0467 922891
- Country Hour; Cassy Hough: ABC North & West; (639AM) phone: 1300 160222; SMS 0467922783 or 0467922891.
- ABC radio talk back 1300222891
- Email all Liberal House of Assembly backbenchers who did not support Fraser and colleagues in voting to delay the Bill
Write Letters to the Editor
The Advertiser – email@example.com
Stock Journal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Times – email@example.com
The Australian – firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with what is happening via:
Facebook: www. facebook.com.au/yplandowners
These are links to other websites with more information about Mining Exploration
- http://www.protectlimestonecoast.org.au/ – Protect the Limestone Coast from Fracking, Mining and Exploration!
- http://www.lockthegate.org.au – Lock the Gate Alliance. Get your lock the gate signs here!
- http://www.worc.org/– Western Organisation of Research Councils. An American website concerned with all things agricultural.
- https://sarig.pir.sa.gov.au/Map – map of South Australia to view mining projects, seismic lines and groundwater
- http://www.conservationsa.org.au/ – Conservation South Australia
- http://www.tai.org.au – The Australia Institute. A progressive think tank that conducts research on a broad range of economic, social and environmental issues in order to inform public debate and bring greater accountability to the democratic process.
- http://www.ntn.org.au – National Toxics Network
- http://www.ceem.unsw.edu.au/staff/mark-diesendorf there is a lot of info here.
- http://www.caha.org.au – Climate and Health Alliance
- http://www.eradicatingecocide.com – Polly Higgins about Ecocide
- http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/ – for PEL reference